TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sold Mach 1, Bought A Shelby GT500!

TRMach1

After owning my Torch Red 2003 Mach 1 Mustang for almost a decade, and building it into a super potent street machine, I sold it and went right out and purchased a 2011 Black/Silver Shelby GT500 with 2800 miles on it!! I've only had the car for about a week, but I'm loving it so far! This car is absolutely beautiful, inside and out, and even though it's totally stock, it runs like a champ! Thankfully, the weekend has finally arrived, because I am desperately wanting to get better aquainted with this machine, but my job keeps getting in the way of that! LOL!

BlackShelby_1.jpg

Welcome, Jim. See you found the site okay, great. B)

Sure did Bill, thanks, but it seems that I had already registered here several years ago, why, I really don't know! LOL!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase of the Shelby, enjoy!

You can register as the new owner in the link below.

David

Thanks David, I just took care of the registry changes this morning!

Welcome! :happy feet:

There's lots going on here in the NE Region... We are having a small get together here in Clifton New Jersey on Aug 4. If you're interested... I need to let the host know if you think you might come.

:salute:

Welcome! :happy feet:

There's lots going on here in the NE Region... We are having a small get together here in Clifton New Jersey on Aug 4. If you're interested... I need to let the host know if you think you might come.

:salute:

Sorry, I can't do August 4th. A bunch of us Mach 1/Shelby/Mustang enthusiasts down here in the Delaware, South Jersey, Pa., and Maryland area have an Annual Crab Run down to Woody's Crab House in Northeast, Maryland, followed by a BBQ later in the day at one of the organizers house. This year, it's on August 4th! Thanks for the invite though, maybe some other time.

Sorry, I can't do August 4th. A bunch of us Mach 1/Shelby/Mustang enthusiasts down here in the Delaware, South Jersey, Pa., and Maryland area have an Annual Crab Run down to Woody's Crab House in Northeast, Maryland, followed by a BBQ later in the day at one of the organizers house. This year, it's on August 4th! Thanks for the invite though, maybe some other time.

Enjoy the crabs!

Archived