TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Selling my Shelby GT

bigtv

See my pic down here? :)

In your signature you are stating that Carroll is standing in front of Dennis' car before it is shipped to Sheridan Ford in Delaware.........THAT IS EXTREMELY FUNNY as the white SGT that Carroll is standing in front of is a PROTOTYPE SGT and that car was not shipped to Sheridan Ford in Delaware. Your white SGT has a Powered by Ford badge on the side of it and the prototype that Carroll is standing in front of has the GT logo on the side.

Are you really trying to claim that Carroll is standing in front of your actual car? If you are I would say :hysterical2:

"In your signature you are stating that Carroll is standing in front of Dennis' car before it is shipped to Sheridan Ford in Delaware.........THAT IS EXTREMELY FUNNY as the white SGT that Carroll is standing in front of is a PROTOTYPE SGT and that car was not shipped to Sheridan Ford in Delaware. Your white SGT has a Powered by Ford badge on the side of it and the prototype that Carroll is standing in front of has the GT logo on the side.

Are you really trying to claim that Carroll is standing in front of your actual car? If you are I would say"

Don't you see the smile on his face? :)

Yes it is a prototype. It also has the white lower lip rather than the black.

It's the original white development car... it's now known as "Whitey" and still happily lives at Shelby HQ. You'll see it at events occasionally with "427 Pace Car" decals on it.

Jer

p.s. Here it is at Spring Mountain (next to mine) at the 2012 Bash...

shelbywhitey.jpg

shelbywhitey.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

At least CS decided to use the best color of all the SGTs when they did the prototype and to make this the introduction poster. Guess they didn't want the project to fail by showcasing that "other" color. :banvictory:

Let's not go overboard. The first pic I ever saw was with both colors. I chose the best looking one... :)

Let's not go overboard. The first pic I ever saw was with both colors. I chose the best looking one... :)

I like black but was put off when I saw they shipped with black wheels rather than the silver like in the early marketing materials. I switched to the white. Funny now I have black wheels..they grew on me!

Archived