TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Atlanta area Meet & Greet?

grsybtch

Cameron, I work in Woodstock (live in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area), but I'm up in Canton pretty often.

Where is MV Performance who did the tuning for you? Are they local to the area?

Agreed - that is a sweet ride you have...598 rwhp is amazing.

Andy.

Thanks Andy.

They are located of off 316...they just moved locations, and their new address is:

MV Performance

816 Tucker Court

Winder, GA 30680

Here is the link to their website: http://mvperformance.com/index.html

I now been using them since 2006 when I had them install a Vortech HO Supercharger on my 2005 Mustang GT and Dyno Tune it. After that I purchased a 2008 GT500 convertible and had them install a 2.6 metco SC pulley, metco double bearing auxillary pulley, JLT CAI & Dyno Tune....now the 2003 Cobra.

Let me know if you need anything.

Cameron

Cameron I have not seen you @ Canton in over a year. I didn't know you sold your Shelby. There was a geat turn out this past week @ Canton spoke with Lee and a few others. I will keep an eye open for your Cobra.

Mike

Cameron I have not seen you @ Canton in over a year. I didn't know you sold your Shelby. There was a geat turn out this past week @ Canton spoke with Lee and a few others. I will keep an eye open for your Cobra.

Mike

Hey Mike, hope all has been well!

Yeah, as mentioned above, I got rid of it last year and decided to get something different.

I've actually had a difficult time making up there for some reason...I get out to C&O, Dallas Hwy/Barrett Pkwy and other local shows/cruise-in's every month....but it seams everytime Riverstone comes up I'm always busy?? Go figure.

I'll make a strong effort to make it up there next month, and hopefully we'll be able to meet up and talk.

Cameron

Hey Cameron My wife and I are going to Italy next month so maybe I can make it in oct. Hope to see your ride then.

Mike

Sounds good Mike, I'll look for you at the October cruise-in. Hope you and your wife have a good time in Italy.

Cameron, I have been at the last couple of C&Os...going to try to make it to Sept over Labor Day Weekend with my two sons....look for me if you are there.

Will do Andy.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interested in getting together with others if something can be set up.

If you know of anybody interested or run into anybody at a car show, tell them to come on here and join the discussion. I was hoping to get a few people suggesting a time place and date and going with a general concensus.

I've been able to make it to C & O in Alpharetta, GA about the last 2 or 3 months, but only for about the first 2 hours then head back home. With all the kids events going on during the weekends - sometimes 7 things in one day - it has been impossible for me to do just about anything car related since late August. This should ease up by end of October, so I should be to go to a meet & greet of some kind late October or early November.

Sure would like to get a group together!

Andy.

I've been able to make it to C & O in Alpharetta, GA about the last 2 or 3 months, but only for about the first 2 hours then head back home. With all the kids events going on during the weekends - sometimes 7 things in one day - it has been impossible for me to do just about anything car related since late August. This should ease up by end of October, so I should be to go to a meet & greet of some kind late October or early November.

Sure would like to get a group together!

Andy.

Yeah, I hear you! I coach my daughter's softball team so I'm pretty well covered up until then myself. Let's plan on that timeframe and see if we can generate some interest.

• 3 weeks later...

Appreciate the kind words and keep me posted.

Hey Mike!! It's been way too long since we've last talked.

Yeah, after giving it a lot of consideration, I decided to get rid of the Shelby last year. I went a few months thinking about what I'd like to get next and then decided on a 03-04 Cobra. I was lucky enough to find this 2003 Cobra up in WV. Still with the original owner, 16,187 miles on the odometer and all modified. Only thing I've done is put a Lethal Performance Magnaflow High-Flow Catted X-Pipe on it, a new Borla Stinger Exhaust and had MV Performance Dyno tune it on their Mustang Dyno. It ended up making 598rwhp / 552rwtq @ 20.3psi.

We'll need to try a plan a get together at a local show or something so we can catch up.

Yo Cameron,

You always make amazing numbers!

If I just had a little extra $$, I'd be all over a VMP TVS with MVPerformance putting it on!

Well, I do have some extra $$, but do I need the extra HP, so the beast has even more HP..... hummm... well my, and my financial adviser's opinion do differ on that :worship:

Any of you guys make it to C & O yesterday morning?

I was stuck doing paperwork and baseball team line ups for the Sunday games before we headed to Church!

Weather looked perfect for a show!

Andy.

Yo Cameron,

You always make amazing numbers!

If I just had a little extra $$, I'd be all over a VMP TVS with MVPerformance putting it on!

Well, I do have some extra $$, but do I need the extra HP, so the beast has even more HP..... hummm... well my, and my financial adviser's opinion do differ on that :worship:

What's going on Skip...explain to your financial adviser that the car "NEEDS" that VMP TVS, LOL!!

Hope to see you at the Sandy Springs Show at the end of the month!

Any of you guys make it to C & O yesterday morning?

I was stuck doing paperwork and baseball team line ups for the Sunday games before we headed to Church!

Weather looked perfect for a show!

Andy.

It was a fantastic morning for a show, with TONS of vehicles. I got there around 8:30-9:00am...and talked to several people that told me spots were filling up before the sun even came up!

Depending on the temperature, I expect next month to be the last great turn out until the weather starts warming up next year.

Archived