TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WTB- 08 GT500KR Red

mlane73

Found one and purchased it. Thanks!

If there are no pix, it didn't happen... :hysterical:

Congrats, thats awesome.

Where in California are you? We have the NorCal SAC Mini-Nats this Fri - Sun at sears Point, if you're close, bring it out, no charge (FREE) entry for spectators.

Look for the two large Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region Banners in the garage area

Tom

I found it in the NorCal area (I live in SoCal- thx for the invite but can't make it). Have not picked it up yet so can't post pictures (will as soon as I get it)

Just under 2K milage, navigation and 100% stock, 1 Owner- (older gentleman), all paperwork came with it

mlane

Advertised at $59,999, Paid $55,000 I think it may be on the high side but, considering the color, the navigation and the condition I jumped on it. I know of one other for $62,000 no navigation and 9K milage (won't budge on price)

Advertised at $59,999, Paid $55,000 I think it may be on the high side but, considering the color, the navigation and the condition I jumped on it. I know of one other for $62,000 no navigation and 9K milage (won't budge on price)

Not too shabby since it has all what you want. I'm happy with having a KR, You will enjoy it. Trust me.

Archived