TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MrFarmdog Moving to Portland

mrfarmdog

Hey PC Shelby Family

Just wanted to let you know that my company is relocating me to Portland Oregon! I will probably be up there permanently in the next 45 days. Just wanted to let you all know I am joining the region and look forward to making new Team Shelby friends and attending your events!

John Farmer (AKA MrFarmdog)

John, This is super cool news to hear. I'm very excited to hear this news. If you need any help with trying to find a place or just want to know were the good spots to live are....let me know. I lived in the Portland Oregon area from birth 1960 to 1989 and then moved across the river 20 minutes into Washington. I work for a Portland company.

Lets have lunch soon.

Rob

Hope your move is as easy and safe as possible!

Jer

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Grabber - When I am in town we should absolutely get together!

Alex - Alas, no I had to let that deal pass. Once I get settled I will be in the market again

I am really excited about the move and hope to meet a bunch of new friends soon!

Welcome to the Pacific Coast Region John.

I don't live in the PNW anymore but that's where I'm from. I still have most my family up there. Beautiful place, lots of outdoor activities and some pretty dang nice people as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would provide a quick update. Found a house this past weekend and prepping for the relocation. Who on Team Shelby is in the Portland area besides Grabber? Would like to connect!

North of hwy 26 above Beaverton. NW Skyline Heights Drive is the road.

PS I want to see your King Cobra when I come up next time!

I've got family in Beaverton.........Tigard.........Portland.......Vancouver......Salmon Creek.........Battleground.........all over the PNW. happy%20feet.gif

North of hwy 26 above Beaverton. NW Skyline Heights Drive is the road.

PS I want to see your King Cobra when I come up next time!

Nice area! I've cruised Skyline Blvd. a few times. In fact, my avatar was one of a series of photos I took just a few days after I bought my Shelby, and was taken on Skyline.

I'd be happy to show you the King! In fact, it's currently my only driveable Mustang since the clutch started slipping in the Shelby...

• 2 months later...

Archived