TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NW IL Dealer Recomendation

dgstang

The 3yr/36k warrenty is up next month for my GT500 and I want to have it "gone over" by a reputable Ford Service Dealer. I bought it out of state and was wondering if anyone has had good experiences with any of the dealers around the Schaumburg/Barrington/Crystal Lake IL areas?

Thanks, Dennis

Victor Ford in Wauconda if thats a close place. Give them a call they seem like they know there stuff and a few Shelbys in and out of there including mine for subframe connectors.

The 3yr/36k warrenty is up next month for my GT500 and I want to have it "gone over" by a reputable Ford Service Dealer. I bought it out of state and was wondering if anyone has had good experiences with any of the dealers around the Schaumburg/Barrington/Crystal Lake IL areas?

Thanks, Dennis

Dennis will you be extendending that warranty? I did on the GT-H for 3 more years. When I bought it the previous owner took out a 3 year deal. Got mine thru Ford.

And I second MJN's Victor Ford. Great people!

Thanks for the info, I will contact Victor Ford.

19again, I am not planning on extending the warrenty as I only put around 4k miles a year on, it would (most likely) be a waste of money.

Archived