TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What does the 2007 Team Sheby Member sticker look like?

ChicagoChris

i don't know about the sticker, but I'm taking my car in for warranty work....it seems to have a flaw in the rear view mirror. It's always got this spot on it, usually after 2nd or 3rd gear and sometimes in different colors....I don't know....Pondering.gif

Camero-Rear-View-Mirror.jpg

In 2007 it was still the S197 Shelby Owners Association and had not become Team Shelby yet. The sticker was circular with the "Tiffany" Cobra in the center, the word Member accross the top and "S197ShelbyOA.com" accross the bottom.... hope this helps

i don't know about the sticker, but I'm taking my car in for warranty work....it seems to have a flaw in the rear view mirror. It's always got this spot on it, usually after 2nd or 3rd gear and sometimes in different colors....I don't know....Pondering.gif

:hysterical: Too funny

You should not worry about those.

Engage fourth and they will disapear for good... :hysterical:

Archived