TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby site ID'd as "Attack site"

When I went to the TS site this morning via Firefox...I got this as a splash screen but did not get it using IE...anyone else see this?

jg1cn5.jpg

To follow up....here is the reason that Firefox blocked the site:

n1drig.jpg

Take a look at this thread as well: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/75786-virus-threat/ This whole site has a serious problem and someone is asleep at the switch. I recently ordered some items from the store and soon thereafter my credit card information was compromised and used by someone else. Until the webmaster gets it together, I am done with this site. The last time I notified him of the problem he did not even bother to answer.

When I went to the TS site this morning via Firefox...I got this as a splash screen but did not get it using IE...anyone else see this?

I got the same exact thing, also on Firefox.

The banner at the top of the page says they're working on it.

Phill

It needs to be fixed fast

This is becoming a common thing here...they really need to get things fixed and patched and take the importance of the site even more going forward. I know now I won't buy anything from the online store, simply because I don't trust the security on this site anymore. It's a shame that it is this way. I hold my breath every time I click on the link to this site..really sad since I consider this place my internet home.

This is becoming a common thing here...they really need to get things fixed and patched and take the importance of the site even more going forward. I know now I won't buy anything from the online store, simply because I don't trust the security on this site anymore. It's a shame that it is this way. I hold my breath every time I click on the link to this site..really sad since I consider this place my internet home.

totally agree on all points

this appears to be all the moderators/admins have done...

2yx2d1f.jpg

TS IT has been working behind the scenes on this problem and I was just told that they found the bad files and have fixed the problem.

TS IT has been working behind the scenes on this problem and I was just told that they found the bad files and have fixed the problem.

Firefox is still reporting that the site is dirty...after clearing all my cookies and restarting the browser...

Despite claims of "Site vulnerabilities having been resolved," McAfee SiteAdvisor STILL advises "McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution."

Despite claims of "Site vulnerabilities having been resolved," McAfee SiteAdvisor STILL advises "McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution."

Seems to be fixed this morning...Firefox reports a clean site

Still getting a warning from McAfee. "McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution." This is ridiculous!

Archived