TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Shelby GT350 Prototype #1 Build

Me too!

And I would never torture my mind finding out which one is "THE REAL GENUINE THING" or not, and why...

They're all great cars for a lifelong Mustang fan.

The best a Mustang can be!

EXACTLY!! Each one is the real thing!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2013 Got To Have It Green Shelby GT350 is awesome. I was at the 2013 NorCal SAAC Mini Nats this last weekend where it was displayed. Some of us even went to dinner in it and boy the sound and ride is off the chart. Here are some of my photos of the the 2013 Shelby GT350.

2012NorCalSAACMiniNats_070.jpg

2012NorCalSAACMiniNats_071.jpg

2012NorCalSAACMiniNats_072.jpg

2012NorCalSAACMiniNats_073.jpg

Tom,

Cameras just can't capture the depth found in GTHIG. It really pops in the sun. I saw this on Sunday and it was quite impressive. Thanks for sharing the great pics!

PS: I hear there's a SoCal TS member on the verge of ordering a 2013 GTHIG GT350 Vert????

looks like there are no SHELBY letters on the rear of the 2013 ??

It says Shelby on the faux gas cap.

Might be "too much" to put the GT500 type lettering across the lid, plus being redundant (which was a issue on the 1st prototype).

Phill

• 3 weeks later...

I think someone needs a history lesson. I recently spoke to one of our members who attended the SAAC convention. He related he will never attend another SAAC meet as long as he lives. He felt he was not welcome there. Funny, had to do with he not real GT 500. Arrogance can suck the life out of the hobby. If you need a car to make yourself feel superior to another human being, may I suggest a Porshe or a Vette

:cry:

post-5340-0-63526000-1346875798_thumb.jpg

post-5340-0-63526000-1346875798_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I say lets put them both on the track and see which is the better MUSTANG. Let's not forget they are both MUSTANGS. I'm 54 and plan on driving my Shelby GT XXX MUSTANG until I die or total it on the track. I did not buy the car to resell it so I can care less what it's worth in 10 years. I bought it to drive to work once in a while and to put on the local tracks when I can. They are both a blast to drive. Between my dad, my sisters, and I we have owned one 1965, two 1966's, two 1982's, one 2008, one 2011, and i can't leave out two mustang 2's(1976). And except for the mustang 2's they where all a blast to drive.

Archived