TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 GT350 photoshop

If anyone has photoshop and is good at it, need your help...

I am planning to order a 2013 GT350 Conv and cannot decide on the color. Can you take an angle shot of a 2012 GT350 Conv (yes I'm aware of the difference to a 2013) and do it in Candy Red w/ Black stripes, Black w/ NO stripes on hood, and Gotta have it Green w/ Black stripes.

I wasn't expecting SAI to offer every color so it made the decision real hard

thx

If anyone has photoshop and is good at it, need your help...

I am planning to order a 2013 GT350 Conv and cannot decide on the color. Can you take an angle shot of a 2012 GT350 Conv (yes I'm aware of the difference to a 2013) and do it in Candy Red w/ Black stripes, Black w/ NO stripes on hood, and Gotta have it Green w/ Black stripes.

I wasn't expecting SAI to offer every color so it made the decision real hard

thx

Here are a couple of shots for you. The black is a little rough but you get the idea.

Roger

2013GT350-Black.jpg

2013GT350-CandyRed-Blk.jpg

2013GT350-Black.jpg

2013GT350-CandyRed-Blk.jpg

The Green

this gave me exactly what I needed to see... thx

however, they all look good and now even harder to choose lol

Here are a couple of shots for you. The black is a little rough but you get the idea. Roger

I always thought doing a Silver Conv. w/ Blue stripes would look great but with a Black top not sure about that? If I wanted a Coupe thats easy would be Silver w/ Blue as the 2008 GT500 KR in this color is a great looking Mustang. I mean even a White GT350 Conv. w/ Black stripes is a nice choice but already have 2 White Conv.'s so got to choose something with color and man this is a hard decision

Candy Red with Matte Black does look very cool. Then again our proto-type GT350 is "Gotta-have-it" Green.

Roger

I saw a Gotta-have-it Green Mustang in the sunlight yesterday. Man that's a pretty color. For me it was TOO MUCH green (on a solid green car) but maybe a Boss or some other stripe package will break up the green.

The thing has MUCH metalic in the paint. It sparkles.

Phill

The Green

I have eliminated the Green now its down to Candy Red, Black, or the new wild card White w/ Black stripes

Here are a couple of shots for you. The black is a little rough but you get the idea.

Roger

Roger, can you do 1 more photoshop for me... want to see White Conv. w/ Black stripes.

thx

Archived