TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just ordered, what time frame can I expect

We jsut ordered last night, the red strip package. I called the dealer this evening to confirm that the order went through and he said we were confirmed in the que. Now what time frame can we expect before we hear about scheduling, delivery, etc.

I am not new to this sight but gave up hope and was convinced that were being yanked so to speak. And then out of the blue cam "the call"

Any info would be appreciated

We jsut ordered last night, the red strip package. I called the dealer this evening to confirm that the order went through and he said we were confirmed in the que. Now what time frame can we expect before we hear about scheduling, delivery, etc.

I am not new to this sight but gave up hope and was convinced that were being yanked so to speak. And then out of the blue cam "the call"

Any info would be appreciated

One thing is for sure, it won't be built before 7MAY. That is the begining of the red stripe option builds.

Thanks for the information greatly, I do understand about the May 7 build date launch. I was just wondering what to expect beyond that.

My dealer's zone rep just let my order go last Wednesday, April 11th. I called on Monday and was serialized with a rough build time frame of May 7-14th. Not sure if this helps out at all but I am no longer in Mat Hold Hell!!!!!! :banana piano: :banana piano:

We ordered a 2007 GT500 Red Stripe App Pkg car over a week ago, and got the full VIN the same day we ordered it. I know that Job #1 for the Red Stripe App Pkg is May 7th, but our order shows it is scheduled to be built the week of April 30th - a week early. Haven't gotta a clue why, other than it is probably a hiccup in the order system. Assuming a May 7th build week, then two weeks at Woodhaven for stripes, then another two weeks for shipping, I'd figure the first of them will hit dealerships the first week of June (maybe the last week of May?).

Archived