TEAM SHELBY FORUM

side by side of my 2012 and 2013!

Looks like that was just shipping wrapping, this looks much better.

I still hate those wheels, that stupid Honeycomb thing going on in the middle looks terrible and I would imagine would be a disaster to clean as well.

I don't mind that plastic piece between the rear lights on a black car it blends in...If I were to get one of these GT500's i'd have

that center piece painted the color of the car.

Got the Call from the dealership yesterday. I am picking it up today. :D stoked. I love the bumper changes along with the color match side skirts. Deff going to make cleaning this car much easier! I already have a bunch of videos of my Mustangs on youtube screen name: albee26 I will be putting some up of the 2013IMG_0850.jpg

Ah, black with red stripes too! :rockon:

Is that now just a body color/stripe color option, or is it still ordered as the Red Appearance package?

Wish I had the coin for a 2013 to site side-by-side with my '08.

+1 on liking the thicker stripes too

Very easy to clean and its the same color paint as the car. love that the stripe doesnt cover it up

Thx for the close up pics.....so what was covered up by the white plastic wrap..is black hard plastic ?...easy to clean ?

Doesn't fold down but is not hard to remove. I am waiting on the 13 one to come out and will be buying it.

On that license plate bracket from JLT. Does it fold down or is it easy to take off at car shows?

Congrats on the 2013!! Just out of curiosity did you choose to remove the larger front splitter?

No I have it. It was in a box in the trunk. Dealership asked if I wanted it on I said I would think about it. Still thinking about it. :)

Side by side is cool, :camera: but let me ask the question everbody is thinking. How do they compare on the road or track? :shift: Is it worth taking the hit and trading in an '11 or '12 for a '13?

I'll let you know when I get mine even though I had an 08 so the comparison is going to be a drastic one.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm curious about the differences between the two from an owner's perspective as well. I passed on getting a '13 this year even with a buyer of my current car lined up for a good price but I'm going to revisit this in January after the '14s are announced (which hopefully are to the 13s as the 12s were to the 11s) and may pick one up then provided the changes are noticeable and worth it.

You cant compare the two! Hell I just bought my 2012 in Oct. both very nice cars but 650 RWHP with LC had to

Side by side is cool, :camera: but let me ask the question everbody is thinking. How do they compare on the road or track? :shift: Is it worth taking the hit and trading in an '11 or '12 for a '13?

AH64DFlyboy you said you would make a video of the supercharger sound with the JLT what happened to that???? I'm waiting for it before I decide to buy it lol.

I have been flying my butt off but will have one by the end of the weekend

Archived