TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any opinions on American Racing LTH's with Roush Extreme cat backs???

dancap3286

I installed Roush Extreme cat backs on my 10 GT500 few month's back. Love the sound but I'm looking to add some more HP so I think I'd like to go with the American Racing LTH's in conjunction with the Roush catbacks. Anybody else have this set up?? Opinions on sound?? Too loud, too much drone??? Like I said I love the sound with the extreme catbacks and the stock headers but just want more HP and don't wanna ruin the sound I have now. BTW do you feel a noticeable difference in power with LTH's installed. I've heard guys getting from 40-75 extra ponies and then I've had guys tell me they have only gained 10-15.

• 1 month later...

I had kooks headers with cats. Installed my roush extreme set up. It was ear piercing. I then installed the factory mufflers. Nice but a little bit to quiet. I also had a set of KR mufflers. Installed them next. Much quieter at idle. Not to bad around town. Really nice and loud at highway speeds. No drone. I usually drove the highway in 4th gear. If you wanted it quiet on the highway, use 5th or 6 th.

I hope this helps.

Ted.

Archived