TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Will There Be GT500KR Shift Balls

That is going to be cool Robert...Thanks from all KR owners!

I'm definitely in for one. Is there a black knob with matte black shift pattern AND a white knob with black shift pattern? Just curious because I think it would hard to see the GT500KR on the knob if it was black on black or even gray on black. I think Iprefer a white knob with black shift pattern. Either way, I want one and thanks for getting these!

I'm definitely in for one. Is there a black knob with matte black shift pattern AND a white knob with black shift pattern? Just curious because I think it would hard to see the GT500KR on the knob if it was black on black or even gray on black. I think Iprefer a white knob with black shift pattern. Either way, I want one and thanks for getting these!

The knob will be black with black stripes, but the pattern and logo will be white.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That could happen.

Anyone else interested?

Jer

How about a GT-H black and gold shifter ball. There's 21 5 spds out there and I would buy one or two for sure. Sounds like a big opportunity for SPP :D

Seriously, maybe a one off special order?

QSS

Just to reward you for your sense of humor, I WILL look into it!

LOL

jer

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How about options for those with no stripes on their cars or those with non-OEM stripes styles and colors?

For example, if I had a black GT500 with no stripes, I'd love to have a Shelby GT500 shift knob with no stripes. Black ball with white or gray lettering and cobra.

Another example, if I had a black GT500 with super snake hood and non-OEM color, SS style stripes, I'd love to have a Shelby GT500 shift knob with SS style racing stripes but in my non-OEM stripe color. Note this is different from the Shelby SS shift ball. This is a GT500 with a SS hood and SS style stripes!

I actually fall into the latter category but if that weren't possible, I'd go with the former as it would still work :-) In fact, if both were available, I might buy one of each for variety! Actually I'd buy 2 of each so I had variety and backups!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Any update on this? I need a new shifter ball!

:-D

I should be rolling out the new program very soon.

At over 1000 possible combinations, it's WELL overdue.

Jer

• 3 months later...

Sorry, this project has been back-burnered a few times as our time is consumed by Alcoas, widebody kits, oil separators, etc.

It's one of those things that sounds easy, but has been a real bear to execute.

I'll announce very loudly when we make progress. I appreciate your patience.

Jer

Archived