TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT 2007 #3946 for my 40th!

tbarb169

Hello everyone, just picked up a 2007 SGT with just under 24k miles. She is white with the silver stripes. Manual transmission was me begging to hit every stoplight! Boy is it fun.

Got pulled over day 2 of owning the vehicle. Didn't realize there was no front plate and MN requires one...that sucks! Had to rig something to the bottom bumper:(

Looking forward to a few mods. Already put a chrome Shorty antenna. Want to do the chrome fuel door and side window louvers.

Thanks for letting me join this fine club!

Thanks everyone, here is a picture I took after my test drive, showing the wife what I was going to bring home :). Will post more soon.

Now to figure out how to attach a photo...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, just picked up a 2007 SGT with just under 24k miles. She is white with the silver stripes. Manual transmission was me begging to hit every stoplight! Boy is it fun.

Got pulled over day 2 of owning the vehicle. Didn't realize there was no front plate and MN requires one...that sucks! Had to rig something to the bottom bumper:(

Looking forward to a few mods. Already put a chrome Shorty antenna. Want to do the chrome fuel door and side window louvers.

Thanks for letting me join this fine club!

Congrats and 4 years ago I did the same thing as I ordered my 08 GT/SC and had it finished on my 40th birthday which is August and since I was coming to Las Vegas to celebrate my 40th the best part was going to SAI to pickup the car on my birthday! Will never forget it

Just keep in mind Blue is faster

Archived