TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I got my Membership package today

ColdwaterHotrod

That makes good sense...FASTEST CARS GET THE MOST TICKETS...sounds like a headline. :happy feet: :hysterical2:

MM,

I got the mirror stickers that you sent me today. Thanks a bunch. What side did you put yours on ?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Members can order more shirts here. http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=37

Thank you.

I placed my order today. Jacket, Hat and Shirts.

Rasmussen

Sharon,

Are the Shelby GT members going to get partial packages or are you waiting for the t-shirts before you send them?

We were trying to wait for the Shirts they are just taking longer. So I am going to send out all the GT stuff next week. I will keep everyone's Gt shirts on a list and send them out when we get them. Might take a couple of more weeks. Sorry.

That's CS's lucky number... :happy feet:

I did not know that!

That explains it then, why Vista Blue is fastest! After all, that IS CS's car color that he is giving away AND it is close to the color of the Super Snake he built that recently sold for $5 million! :hysterical:

I love it! Fastest and most valuable! :hysterical:

Thanks Robert & Sharon for the membership package that came in yesterday's mail. Member #26 :happy feet:

Mastermech....Snoop learned me more better. :hysterical:

is in the house!!!!

Rock the house. Rock the house.

Thanks Robert and Sharon.

HSURB

• 2 weeks later...

Got my package over the weekend and have already put the sticker in the front window of my Shelby GT... What's funny is my member # is 53 and my Shelby # is 52. Just missed it by 1... :hysterical2:

Thanks for the great package and I look forward to appropriate t-shirt.

Gary

Archived