TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I got my Membership package today

ColdwaterHotrod

I just wanted to let you know that I got my Membership package today in the mail. The T-Shirt fits perfect & looks cool too with the Big logo on the back & the little cobra snake one on the front (left upper pocket area, but no pocket folks)

I'm member #6, single digits :happy feet:

Thanks Robert & Sharon for all you do to keep this going & for what ever comes in the future

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wanted to let you know that I got my Membership package today in the mail. The T-Shirt fits perfect & looks cool too with the Big logo on the back & the little cobra snake one on the front (left upper pocket area, but no pocket folks)

I'm member #6, single digits :happy feet:

Thanks Robert & Sharon for all you do to keep this going & for what ever comes in the future

I am glade that you got your packet. I really like the snake on the back to.

I did not get mine yet :(

I am telling people to allow 10-14 days for delivery. Except to Canada or Europe those will take longer. It takes a little time because I am having the cards sent out to be made with the names and numbers on them. Allow some time I have people working on all the shipping needs as soon as a get a batch of cards. I check them for quality some have to be sent back due to errors. So far I have sent out almost 70 packages. :headspin: I should have all the rest of the orders out by Friday or Saturday. :drop:

#25 Wish the shirt was really Alloy, but cool nonetheless

We tried to find Alloy. We had them send us lots of samples. We could not find one that was close. They were all to off. So we went with just black. Maybe next time we will find something closer. Sorry

Sorry for not adding to the list quicker but I got my Package yesterday (Thursday) and I am #12. :banana piano: Maybe in 20 or so years that will mean something :hysterical: . Probably just mean I am 20 or so years older :hysterical2::hysterical2: .

Got my package on 4/18, problem is I had e-mailed someone the same day I signed up as I realized that I forgot to request the Shelby-gt T-shirt, as I do not have a gt-500. Now what can I do about getting/swapping t-shirts? Love all the other stuff.

Thanks, Dave

Got my package on 4/18, problem is I had e-mailed someone the same day I signed up as I realized that I forgot to request the Shelby-gt T-shirt, as I do not have a gt-500. Now what can I do abohttp://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/style_images/shelby22/folder_editor_images/rte-list.gifut getting/swapping t-shirts? Love all the other stuff.

Thanks, Dave

We are working with Shelby Autos on making some Shelby GT shirts so it will take a little bit longer. If you p.m. we can see what we can do. We can keep you on a list for when they come in.

Rec'd mine yesterday! :yahoo:

I'm #9! :yahoo:

Problem is, I didn't apply for this - - - the hubby did! :banghead:

No joke - - - and he doesn't have one yet. :poke:

Sharon PMed me and all information has been adjusted to reflect SCGT500's membership. :yahoo: (THANK YOU Sharon)

Dog Boy will now be #9. :yup: He needs to stop using my Paypal account for his purchases. :finger:

UGH! That's my lucky number! :drop:

Robert, what's my number? Does it have a CSM- prefix? :hysterical:

Sorry Crispy if I had have know earlier. However you might be happy with your number #5. I actual forgot to include myself in the process :stats: so my number is in the 100's. :finger: You should receive your package this week.

Sorry Crispy if I had have know earlier. However you might be happy with your number #5. I actual forgot to include myself in the process :stats: so my number is in the 100's. :finger: You should receive your package this week.

NO NO NO :rant: He can't be #5, I beat him fair & square & his number should last one issued! :hysterical2: Don't you do it Sharon! I know I beat him! Check the time & date for each order, this isn't the TV show pinks where he gets off on a Technicality. :hysterical: I want a recount! :hysterical2:

Thank you, Sharon

My reply was actually tongue-in-cheek! I was being "smarmy" when I wrote that....

Mebbe I'll write "CSM" in crayon... :hysterical2: ...this is exactly how I got in trouble :cry: in grade school.....Being a wise-guy.

Sorry Sharon! :drool::drool::drool:

~Chris

I am telling people to allow 10-14 days for delivery. Except to Canada or Europe those will take longer. It takes a little time because I am having the cards sent out to be made with the names and numbers on them. Allow some time I have people working on all the shipping needs as soon as a get a batch of cards. I check them for quality some have to be sent back due to errors. So far I have sent out almost 70 packages. :headspin: I should have all the rest of the orders out by Friday or Saturday. :drop:

Please put extra food in the Canadian Packages. The dogs that pull the sleds get hungry. They occasionally eat the products if they run out of food. Backbacon is preferred for the dogs but the Sled Driver requires Beer. :happy feet:

Got mine today # 46.....Cool t-shirt.......Of course the fastest color!!!!!! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Also received my membership package today. I'm Member #36. The t-shirts are cool and the discounted Shelby GT500 Fleece from Ford is reallly nice.

I got my just in time for the Knott's Berry car show. Robert & Sharon, I told people @ the show to check out the web and sign up. I'm number 97 that is good for me as long both number did not add up to 3. The perfect number is 8. It is fung shui thing.

Archived