TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I got my Membership package today

ColdwaterHotrod

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my just in time for the Knott's Berry car show. Robert & Sharon, I told people @ the show to check out the web and sign up. I'm number 97 that is good for me as long both number did not add up to 3. The perfect number is 8. It is fung shui thing.

I couldn't agree more! (no. 8 here). :happy feet:

:drool::drool::drool:#8

I got my package today. Nice shirt. I am member #7 refering to 07 Shelby GT500 of course.

Sharon, there is one minor thing. The name on my membercards is wrong. It must be Patrick Bouthoorn instead of Patrick Bouthoon. Can you change this and send me two new ones in a letter envelope? I appreciate.

I got my package today. Nice shirt. I am member #7 refering to 07 Shelby GT500 of course.

Sharon, there is one minor thing. The name on my membercards is wrong. It must be Patrick Bouthoorn instead of Patrick Bouthoon. Can you change this and send me two new ones in a letter envelope? I appreciate.

No problem I will have those fixed and send you out new ones next week. Sorry about that I try to catch all the spelling errors.

Sharon PMed me and all information has been adjusted to reflect SCGT500's membership. :yahoo: (THANK YOU Sharon)

Dog Boy will now be #9. :yup: He needs to stop using my Paypal account for his purchases. :finger:

:hysterical2::headspin::hysterical2:

What else has he purchased? Now we know who bought the GT500 on one of the other posts. :happy feet: :hysterical2:

Gosh I needed that laugh. :hyper:

I received my package #107 took about 10 days.

Any way of ordering more shirts?

Rasmussen

should be getting my package real soon too !

Archived