TEAM SHELBY FORUM

am I prying?

rubnscrub

Yeah! What did happen to TTB? I thought all the ugliness was over and everything was cool. :headscratch:

One can only assume he has sought legal counsel and thought these posts and threads detracted from his efforts to settle with Ford.

Or perhaps he reached an agreement with them, in exchange for not badmouthing them.

Or alternatively Ford got their lawyers involved and silenced him.

Or maybe aliens messed up his car, and now took him for some good old fashioned probing.

These are my guesses. :headspin:

One can only assume he has sought legal counsel and thought these posts and threads detracted from his efforts to settle with Ford.

Or perhaps he reached an agreement with them, in exchange for not badmouthing them.

Or alternatively Ford got their lawyers involved and silenced him.

Or maybe aliens messed up his car, and now took him for some good old fashioned probing.

These are my guesses. :headspin:

Is that you evil Chris ? LOL

No, he and I are not one in the same. This was settled when I joined this site, please don't start this rumor up again.

Thanks.

P.S. I was active while he was banned, I have heard he is back on the board with a new identity but I don't know what it is.

+1 There's no way that DC is the same as EC. DC is ok in my book. :stats:

"Or maybe aliens messed up his car, and now took him for some good old fashioned probing."

Ford came out with the S197 Model after Mr Ford was Abducted, they had to get the idea somewhere. They certainly had a hard time coming up with the idea alone. So I need to agree with the Aliens theory good call DC :hysterical2::hysterical2:

No, he and I are not one in the same. This was settled when I joined this site, please don't start this rumor up again.

Thanks.

P.S. I was active while he was banned, I have heard he is back on the board with a new identity but I don't know what it is.

:ninja:

:hysterical:

What's wrong with you guys? You got crap for brains or what? Don't you know Fords suck and the name Shelby should never be put on the Mustang...come on morons....The car is too heavy. My 90 GT, will eat it for lunch, next time any of you are in CA, you're welcome to sleep in my garbage can....idiots... Eeee Ceee. :hysterical::hysterical2:

What's wrong with you guys? You got crap for brains or what? Don't you know Fords suck and the name Shelby should never be put on the Mustang...come on morons....The car is too heavy. My 90 GT, will eat it for lunch, next time any of you are in CA, you're welcome to sleep in my garbage can....idiots... Eeee Ceee. :hysterical::hysterical2:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thats why!

I accidentally posted DO FORD MOTORS SUCK question as a topic post! I was flamed. I was just putting it in the Bowties words. I get it!

Having gone thru my own issues with a Dealership and Ford, my guess is that he will be back after his issue is resolved.

I'm sure he doesn't want Ford or his Dealership to be able to point to something on these boards that may jepordize a possible settlement.

Having gone thru my own issues with a Dealership and Ford, my guess is that he will be back after his issue is resolved.

I'm sure he doesn't want Ford or his Dealership to be able to point to something on these boards that may jepordize a possible settlement.

Pfft. Now you're just talking crazy.

The alien idea still remains the most logical conclusion regarding his absence. (but good try though) Before the aliens began probing him, I hope they bought him dinner first. That's what I do before I try and probe something.

:happy feet:

Pfft. Now you're just talking crazy.

The alien idea still remains the most logical conclusion regarding his absence. (but good try though) Before the aliens began probing him, I hope they bought him dinner first. That's what I do before I try and probe something.

:happy feet:

I always eat before probing also :redcard::ohsnap:

Archived