TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Revan Racing/SPP Heat Exchanger Sucks...

Hooper T

• 3 months later...

What a godsend this HE was this summer!

I live in the desert - TELL me about it! I have the radiator, HE, and big cooling tanks.

I was out at Red Rock, having a blast, in 110+ degree weather this summer. Car felt the same all day. Remarkable.

Jer

I live in the desert - TELL me about it! I have the radiator, HE, and big cooling tanks.

I was out at Red Rock, having a blast, in 110+ degree weather this summer. Car felt the same all day. Remarkable.

Jer

I still suffer from heat soak. Just not as soon as before. The FRPP 5.8L Intercooler is in my future and quite possibly the Shelby 1000 Heat Exchanger...If Roger ever gets me some more exact/accurate specs on it!

Phill

I still suffer from heat soak. Just not as soon as before. The FRPP 5.8L Intercooler is in my future and quite possibly the Shelby 1000 Heat Exchanger...If Roger ever gets me some more exact/accurate specs on it!

Phill

I hope he posts this information to the board. I've been curious about the differences between the stock 2013 H/E and the S-1000s also. The other thing that would be interesting to know is if the S-1000 H/E will handle the extra coolant flow of the 2013s water pump also. It pumps twice the volume of coolant a minute compared to the 2012 and earlier cars, 8GPM versus 4GPM. The S-1000 cooler was designed to work with the 4GPM water pump

Phill

Phill,

Unless you're looking at a new car or package purchase, Roger is not the right contact for that.

I will try to get you the information.

Jer

Archived