TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCAT All Ford Show Saturday

I had valeted my Shelby at a hotel up in Frisco last weekend and they just left it by the front door, when we came out for supper, someone had placed an invitation on the windshield.

We are going to be out of the country that weekend, or we'd come back up.

Lots of Shelby's. Old and new. Even a couple of 2013 GT500 and Boss 302. Did not see the group from San Antonio. Did see tags from Alaska and Louisiana. Told the wife I need to join SCAT. More cars than last year. Finally got to meet Gary Patterson. The new Shelby 1000 is awesome.

Link to my photos http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa370/scottremy/SCAT%20All%20Fords%20Show%206-30-2012/

Lots of Shelby's. Old and new. Even a couple of 2013 GT500 and Boss 302. Did not see the group from San Antonio. Did see tags from Alaska and Louisiana. Told the wife I need to join SCAT. More cars than last year. Finally got to meet Gary Patterson. The new Shelby 1000 is awesome.

Link to my photos http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa370/scottremy/SCAT%20All%20Fords%20Show%206-30-2012/

Looks like a great turn out. Wish I could have gone. Thanks for the pics!

I heard at the last count there 125 cars and counting! A great turnout and a tribute to SCAT President Don Arnold and Legacy Bank. This was our third annual SCAT show at the bank and it gets better every year. Too bad the San Antonio guys missed it!

I had a great time with my son, it is amazing at the number of cars, after looking at the pics, I believe I missed a few. This was a top notch event, the bank and staff went all out to make everyone feel right at home. More Cobras than I have ever seen at one time before. The band was great, the weather was not too hot under the trees with a breeze. Hope to come back again. One of the best events ever and nice goody bags. Got a chance to talk to some of our forum members. A great trip, almost hit a deer on the way home tonight, came within inches just outside of Texarkana. Back to the wash bay again and bug details. Thanks again to all in SCAT for a great time.............

GG

Well it looks as though my old friend Ken Barrows was there. His car is emaculate as ever.

I should have made this event. I"m sorry I didn't now, it would have been good to see Ken.

IMG_6183.jpg

Archived