TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interior Upgrade .............

Are the door inserts part of the basic upgrade package available through the Shelby Store?

One of the things that has deterred me from the upgrade package is that the patterns of the original seats match the patterns on the door panels.

Are the door inserts part of the basic upgrade package available through the Shelby Store?

One of the things that has deterred me from the upgrade package is that the patterns of the original seats match the patterns on the door panels.

The same company who make the upgrade interior for Shelby did this for me. If you want his information let me know and I will be glad to provide to you.

Jorge

Amigo started a FULL rebuild of his car it seems...

In a few months there won't be a single stock OEM 12' GT500 part left on his Shelby!

Jorge; You are a true gearhead, a Shelby Performance Parts catalog addict and a real speed part junkie :hysterical: !!!

Keep up the good work, we are all watching you. :salute:

Amigo started a FULL rebuild of his car it seems...

In a few months there won't be a single stock OEM 12' GT500 part left on his Shelby!

Jorge; You are a true gearhead, a Shelby Performance Parts catalog addict and a real speed part junkie :hysterical: !!!

Keep up the good work, we are all watching you. :salute:

Thanks for the compliment mi amigo Patrick. ...I think that i am almost at the end.....or at least that I believe.... :drop:

The same company who make the upgrade interior for Shelby did this for me. If you want his information let me know and I will be glad to provide to you.

I assume that's Gary Disney, a very nice fellow!

When I do the interior upgrade, I want to do it through the Shelby Store in order to have my car's Shelby Registry entry so annotated. When I place the order with them, I'll ask them about the matching door panels, and I'm sure they can add them to the order. Right now I'm just waiting for the next big Shelby Store sale. :)

Jorge

So is it less $$$ going straight to the source. You can PM if you like.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally the interior upgrade in my 2012 were completed yesterday. I decided for:

- Alcantara on the bottom and back of the seats

- Red stitches

- Cobra logo in red

- CS signature in red

post-33685-0-00170100-1340803517_thumb.jpg

Ok how much did this cost and where did you get it done? I've seen some stuff with corvettes where they change the seats to be alcentera and I want my seats on the 13 to be alcentera in the places that the 03-04s had them. Ford should have stuck with that design instead of just giving us alcentera bolsters. So pleae PM on this info thanks a lot.

Archived