TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Terlingua -reborn ?

richard m.switzer

What is it that is stoping this from happening exactly? I thought Bill Neale would be for this, does Shelby not want to pay for the rights??

It would be easy enough as the current mod v6 car would obviously be a cosmetic deal and the GTS uses the same style hood and can be had with V8. As the original had a V8 then I personally feel this would be appropriate.

They already did the hard work and took what they learned from the Terlingua to build the GTS why not offer the package?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is it that is stoping this from happening exactly? I thought Bill Neale would be for this, does Shelby not want to pay for the rights??

It would be easy enough as the current mod v6 car would obviously be a cosmetic deal and the GTS uses the same style hood and can be had with V8. As the original had a V8 then I personally feel this would be appropriate.

They already did the hard work and took what they learned from the Terlingua to build the GTS why not offer the package?

i don't think you will get an answer on the forum, but most of us know the answer to that, capice?

• 3 weeks later...

I was reading the history of Terlingua and i like the fact cars besides just mustangs had the decals. What Shelby should do is restart the program and open it up for other cars also. They can limit the make and models and also how many are done per year to keep it somewhat limited and have it done through their Speed Shop in Nevada. They could do three levels, cosmetic, cosmetic+suspension, add in s/c. I would think this would get their sales going again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived