TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Terlingua -reborn ?

richard m.switzer

Here is a cool picture I found today ,looks what could be ,if someone wanted to do a 2013 model Terlingua mustang racer ,, I think Shelby Autos needs to re-think the Terlingua program , and re-born the car that everyone loves ,,,, the parts would be what is took off the GT500 stock hoods ,but add a SC under the hood ,,and upgraded wheels and all .,, :camera: ,,,,7186698875_de29f8fefe_z.jpg,,, B)

7186698875_de29f8fefe_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nice creations from the video game Richard!

Still wish my circumstances when the Terlingua was still being offered had been different, but that's what happens when you've been out of work for almost 4 years.

Cause there would definitely be another LL Terlingua (Convertible to be exact) added to the bunny hutch.

Im not suggesting anyone do it, but, it seems like you could wrap your own car any way you want it, so getting Terlingua decals should be highly possible/plausible

I cant go to a gas station without seeing something terlingua these days!terl truck.JPG

terl truck.JPG

• 5 weeks later...

History?

Please educate-

Why not a GT, normally asperated, V8 version?

Who owns the trademark to the Bunny symbol and name?

There was one........GT that is. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, there were two. There was a prototype GT black/yellow bunny and the Need for Speed bunny.

I'm 99.9% certain that Bill Neale ownes the Terlingua trademark symbol and name. See BNMS enterprises here:

http://www.terlinguaracingteam.com/

Yes Jeff is quite correct and Bill Neale does indeed own the copyright to Lucifer. He is also the artist and creator. Lots of history can be found on Bill's site Jeff provided. If you wish for more, just search for Terlingua Racing Team and the rabbit symbol and you will find many articles and accounts. It is a fantastic history full of racing success and fun.

David

Yes Jeff is quite correct and Bill Neale does indeed own the copyright to Lucifer. He is also the artist and creator. Lots of history can be found on Bill's site Jeff provided. If you wish for more, just search for Terlingua Racing Team and the rabbit symbol and you will find many articles and accounts. It is a fantastic history full of racing success and fun.

David

,, Here's a alittle related history about the bunny car ,, :hysterical: ,,,,,,imagesCAWCH3O9.jpg.

imagesCAWCH3O9.jpg

Archived