TEAM SHELBY FORUM

July 4th sale????????????

SVTSnake

This sale should start sometime on Monday. There will be two rates: one for TS Club members and another for non-TS club members.

As a note, Shelby will be migrating away from too many sales on our products in the future, so this would be a good time to purchase what you want.

This sale should start sometime on Monday. There will be two rates: one for TS Club members and another for non-TS club members.

I used to get e-mail notifications of sales but that stopped for some reason. It was nice to know because I rarely check the TS restricted section and I missed some big sales because of it.

Will the sale be announced here or just in the Club House section?

How about e-mail notification?

TIA,

Phill

I remember getting an email for the last sale around Easter but just in case, how does one get into the Team Shelby restricted area to make sure they don't miss a sale?

I remember getting an email for the last sale around Easter but just in case, how does one get into the Team Shelby restricted area to make sure they don't miss a sale?

you would need to be an official Team Shelby club member, that is the $50 a year membership

still waiting for the sale, i want to purchase a couple of banners and a poster

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my box of goodies from SPP!!! That was fast!!

Now it's time to install these items....feels like Christmas all over again.

Thanks Robert and SPP for the 4th of July Sale!!!!

Andy.

Archived