TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Run Europe 2012! Another Terlingua Dream Comes True!

mywickedshelby

last year at T11........a plan dreamed of for many years, began to get legs during a lively discussion at the Thirsty Goat.......on the night of the poker tourny......

ship our cars to Amsterdam?, drive to Germany including laps at the Nurburbring? and tons of autobahn?, Austria?, Switzerland?, St Moritz?, the Stelvio Pass?.

Italy?, Milan?, the Italian Riviera?, Monte Carlo?, 2 days driving thru France?, culminating at the LeMan Classic and parade laps at the storied track?,

before treking thru Belgium back to the Nethertands?????

several of us walked out of their shaking our heads.........thinking, really? ...could we do this? could we pull this off?

well, we can, and we are........Shelby Run Europe begins in a few days......

several Terlingualistas are attending.....Dan (MY500SS) & his lovely wife Marji......Ron (hispony) and his lovely wife Helaina (herpony68).........

myself and my lovely wife Dale......

all this inspired by Patrick (DutchGT500) and his lovely wife the Dutch Bunny, Astrid

as well as our humble leaders from SMC Events, Sean and his lovely wife Lauren!

Wish Us Luck!

We hOpe to have lots of stories, pictures and videos of our travels together on SRE12!

And none of this could be possible if it were not for Terlingua.............THANK YOU! :grouphug:

Archived