TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Race Ramps

Anybody have any problems, or equally as important, anybody really like Race Ramps for putting up their cars? I've got an SS and really don't like jacking it up to change the oil. I'm thinking about getting the 57" XT ramps. I hear driving up ramps can be a bit disheartening/disturbing until you get used to it. Anyway, if anybody can offer their opinion on them, I'd like to hear them.

Thanks and I hope every body has a wonderful, and most importantly, safe 4th.

I can't live without mine for loading in the trailer. I have had them for about two years now and love them. I have loaded on gravel, etc, with no damage to the ramps. Very good product.

The ramps were probably the first thing I actually bought for my car. I can't tell you how much easier it is getting up on these ramps compared the others that I've used on different cars. They've taken the fear and nervousness out of changing my oil - it's simply like driving up a small incline rather than "driving up on ramps". They are expensive, but well worth it.

I can not say anything bad about Race Ramps other then a bit on the pricy side but well worth it. I bought the two piece 57" orginaly when I got my 11 GT cause like many I do most of all my work and mods my self and for doing oil changes I hate jacking up any cars. I have never used a ramp more then the Race Ramps, say if you ever use ramps and even if for just oil changes you can not go wrong with them. On a side note I so far every time been on them have had my wife guide me on just makes me nervous but could be done without a problem as long as you line up stright.

I echo what others have said. They are expensive but superior to any other ramps I have used. I was fortunate enough to get mine from a Forum member who was selling them so I have no complaints.

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

Good to know they work and people are happy with them. They have moved from the research list to the "sell them as a must have to the wife" list. Once it gets to the list of items to ge, its a done deal.

Thanls for the feed back.

Archived