TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Photo shoot on Father's Day.

lesd

My son Chase is a professional photographer. He was driving Dad through eastern Ohio on Father's Day and came across this spot.

A great machine and a father and son's appreciation of the machine. It is as good as it gets.

Very nice ride. Now I know about the Shelby's but what kind of camera did your Son use? Really great shots with the composure, settings and etc. He's got a great camera eye with the angles, background and etc. Very cool! Oh by the way, beautiful car also, congratulations. :camera:

Very nice ride. Now I know about the Shelby's but what kind of camera did your Son use? Really great shots with the composure, settings and etc. He's got a great camera eye with the angles, background and etc. Very cool! Oh by the way, beautiful car also, congratulations. :camera:

Thanks for the compliments on my work! I used a Canon 7D with a tamron 18-270 lens.

Very well done ... and thanks for sharing! Great Father's Day gift.

Looks like someone got some rain.

The contrast is well done.

Very well done ... and thanks for sharing! Great Father's Day gift.

Looks like someone got some rain.

The contrast is well done.

The forecast was 60% all day but we never got a single drop, however we did encounter some soaked roads... I think we outran it :rockon:

Archived