TEAM SHELBY FORUM

....The Rest of Z-man's Carlisle Pics

Z-man

Well, I finally got the computer running again, and recovered all my data. Every program I had on the PC neded to be reloaded, and reconfigured. Until I got this all done, I couldn't upload my photos.,...and there are over 1000 of them to look through.

Just a word of caution if you are browsing these at work. While there is nothing of a 'questionable' nature, there are photos of the Ms. Carlisle Contest. This would entail pretty young ladies in bikini's. Nothing more than you would see with your family on vacation at the beach, but I wouldn't want my boss walking up behind me while they happened to be on the screen. The contest pictures are on pages 25 through 34, of the PhotoBucket link.

So, without further adue, here is the link...

http://s438.photobuc...arlisle%202012/

And here are a few additional photos to 'wet your whistle"....

The "50th" stripes were very well received (you can purchase your own set through Teamshelby Northeast)

WGC_3283.jpg

I'm not saying that this is the reason Jeff won a trophy, but you know it certainly didn't hurt his odds

WGC_3303.jpg

A very nice tribute. The paint was barely dry.

WGC_3323.jpg

Gotta love it....

WGC_4082.jpg

I thought this was a vinyl wrap, but its not. It was done FREEHAND by a pinstripe artist with a sharpie!!!!! Amazing.

WGC_4126.jpg

It's amazing what you can find at the Carlisle sawp meet. Do you think we can get that to fit under a stock GT500 hood?

WGC_3336.jpg

Shelby's stretched as far as the eye could see....and then some!

WGC_3407.jpg

I definately picked the wrong place to stand during the Burn-Out contest.

WGC_3489.jpg

I gotta get me one of these.

WGC_4150.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Z-man

Very nice Z..sorry I missed you at Carlisle..I was up Thurs thru Sun. with the 70' Mach. Walked thru the Team Shelby Tent a few times during the weekend.I'm doing a crab run again this Aug. 4th. Let me know if you want to come along!!

Chris

bill - awesome job!

got your saac-37 shirt! pm me your address and i'll ship it out.

Glad everyone likes the pictures.

Tony - I'll send you a PM about the shirt......Thanks for picking me up one.

Archived