TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Savannah, GA

Good luck and have a safe trip....

I entered that show a couple of years ago with Craig, be prepared for more than half of the awards to be given to the club hosting the show. <_<

Edit; This is a different show, not their annual Mustang Show held in the fall.

Well, yesterday turned out to be gorgeous weather. Left home and arrived at the show around 8:30. Spent an hour or so wiping off bugs and prepping whike watching other cars arrive. Met lots of nice folks and ran into several people I knew from past area shows. All in all a great day and to top it off I brought home a nice trophy! (Top sixty cars out of a hundred or more cars got awards)

There were some fine cars there including an all original 289 AC Cobra, Ford GT, and several new Boss Mustangs.

Great time!

Sam

Well, yesterday turned out to be gorgeous weather. Left home and arrived at the show around 8:30. Spent an hour or so wiping off bugs and prepping whike watching other cars arrive. Met lots of nice folks and ran into several people I knew from past area shows. All in all a great day and to top it off I brought home a nice trophy! (Top sixty cars out of a hundred or more cars got awards)

There were some fine cars there including an all original 289 AC Cobra, Ford GT, and several new Boss Mustangs.

Great time!

Sam

Congrats Sam, wish I could have been there.

Archived