TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stripes

mikeypillz1993

Im working on a cs6 build. I just received an email from Sai stating once my car is fitted with all components from the cs6 it can be in the registry. I have every component except brakes suspension and stripes... The door stripes did you guys paint it on or is there a stripe kit ?

There is a stripe kit you purchase through SAI but I don't believe they will sell it to you until the remainder of the vehicle is complete.

You also have to provide them with all the receipts for proof of purchase to insure they are the correct components and photos of the completed vehicle.

They should also supply you with a dash plaque for a Turn I or Turn II once verified complete.

Thanks man! Btw I received an email from Shelby stating once the car has all the components for the cs6 it can still be registered as a Shelby cs6 I'm in new York so the closest Shelby mod shop would be Tasca. So I guess I'll just wait til I get brakes and suspension and then just have Tasca complete it

Where did you buy the kit. I have been looking for one to possibly do to a mustang but haven't found one.

Shelbyguy

They no longer sell the complete kit as they were discontinued a couple of years ago and will not sell the stripe kit unless you originally purchased the complete CS6 / CS8 package or if you completed the vehicle piece by piece and you provide proof of purchase for all the items and photographs of the completed vehicle.

Archived