TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Classic at Pismo Beach Fathers Day

pottydr

Were leaving tomorrow AM for the beach, post up if you will be there, Biggest car show west of New York, We will be on the side street next to the cracked crab, Free shot of patron for the first 10 TS members wearing there shirts ,:))

Were leaving tomorrow AM for the beach, post up if you will be there, Biggest car show west of New York, We will be on the side street next to the cracked crab, Free shot of patron for the first 10 TS members wearing there shirts , :))

I'll be there tomorrow also... Looking forward to it.

Dan

Myself and Dan took home the pismo Jackets, they give jackets instead of trophy's, First time for Dan, good Job and I think he is hooked on this event

Well done fellas...TS representin' :rockon:

I took a few, here are some.

Rick (Pottydr) and I Saturday morning leaving the hotel. We were right on the beach!!!

100_2000.jpg

100_2001.jpg

We got spots next to each other on one of the many streets displaying cars in Pismo.

100_2004.jpg

100_2007.jpg

Some pics of the crowd on Price St. Just a few people showed up...lol

100_2008.jpg

100_2017.jpg

100_2013.jpg

A nice 67 GTA.100_2014.jpg

And a real nice 300SL Gullwing

100_2018.jpg

100_2019.jpg

Sunday morning Rick and I parked in the "grass area" before the awards presentation.100_2035.jpg

They don't give out trophies but you get winner's jackets instead. Rick and I both won one. It was my first time at that show. Not going to be the last either!!100_2039.jpg

My daughter Erica with the jacket.100_2041.jpg

Dan

Myself and Dan took home the pismo Jackets, they give jackets instead of trophy's, First time for Dan, good Job and I think he is hooked on this event

........your Shelby's are more than well deserved I'd say. Congrats to you both happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Archived