TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Proud New Member of "Team 40th"

Hello Folks,

I'm so excited! Today, PlyCar delivered my "new" Black/Silver 2007 40th Anniversary GT500 Coupe (07XL0224). It is a Party of 15 car which was previously owned by Tom Bruin, who took very good care of it for the last 5 years.

I could never have dreamed I'd own one, let alone two Shelbys, and truly count myself as extremely fortunate. I intend to make another donation to the Carroll Shelby foundation in honor of having the priviledge of being a 2nd owner in this rare group, and look forward to learning even more about the car and that very special event John Allen orchestrated back in November of 2007.

If anyone has any high-res photos of the Party of 15 signing event (especially of my car, which was the next-to-last in the lineup), I'd really love to have them...

Thanks!

Anton

Congrats Anton! I am glad to hear the car made it safe and sound. Guess we have to teach you the secret handshake now. ;) I'm sure some of these party of 15 guys have some pics for ya. I do have a pic of us at Carlisle 2 weeks ago. :shades:

P1030468.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived