TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A few "teaser" Carlisle pics from Z-man

Z-man

If you read the posts after the Vegas Bash, you know that Kstrong (who took something in excess of 4000 photos), had major computer troubles when he returned home, and had ro re-do alomost all his photos.

Well, it must be a Team shelby photographer thing, because right before the Carlisle Event, my PC stopped working. I didn't loose any new photos (time will tell if all the older ones can be recovered, or pulled from the back up), but I am left without my computer to work with.

But, so as not to leave everyone hanging, I managed to get a few loaded to share with you. When I get my PC back from "my guy", I'll post up everything. In the men time, here are a few.....

Just really like the waty this one came out.

WGC_4101.jpg

Great cars, a kickin' band, and an unforgetable remembrance of Mr. Shelby.

WGC_4073.jpg

Mustang Manny showing off his winnings from the auction, to benifit the Shelby Foundation.

WGC_4063.jpg

Why is this man so happy ("Let's have some dam fun!".....and we sure did.)

WGC_3992.jpg

What's so interesting on that lap top? What happens at Summit Point, stays at Summit Point.

WGC_3984.jpg

My GT500 looking pretty.

WGC_3955.jpg

Does this remind you of anyone?

WGC_3942.jpg

Even Gary thinks this Shelby is sweeeeeet!

WGC_3939.jpg

I think they call this "Winning." (Some guys have all the luck)

WGC_3811.jpg

Would you believe they trusted this guy with the keys to the Shelby 1000????

WGC_3779.jpg

A taste of the old.....

WGC_3514.jpg

......and a taste of the new.

WGC_3513.jpg

A Series 1, basking in the sun.

WGC_3411.jpg

If you keep feeding that little guy 100 octane, someday he will grow up to be a "big" GT350.

WGC_3267.jpg

Hope you enjoy,

Z-man

(More to come soon)

Alright Z-man glad to see you taking the car out and about . How was the ride since you did all the May Mods ? Great pics by the way - keep 'em coming !!!!!

I had lots of fun driving the car and "testing out" the new mods (thanks for asking).

In fact, based on your comment/question, I had updated my signature to show all the recent additions.

The suspension work really makes the car handle better, and I am now more confident taking it into the curves a little more aggresively. Also, the wheel hop is gone, so I can get the power the the pavement....which is good because the JLT CAI I installed seems to have made a difference too.

I also added some dress up items under the hood including painted coil covers, billet engine caps, and a Bangastang radiator cover. And I joined the "rusty butt club" and painted my rear axle while I was doing the suspension work.

While at Carlisle, I treated myself to a short throw shifter, and had it installed at the show. It's a little notchy, but I like it.

Now that I've put a few miles on the car, it's time to retorque all the suspension bolts.

I'll a few new pictures to my signature as well, as soon as I get my PC back from "my guy."

Z-man

Archived