TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Brake kit.......

dvups1

Does anyone know where I can get a pristine brake duct kit? I have asked all the sellers on ebay if they will sell me there "best" packaged kit in an over-carton (I don't want shipping lables or scuff marks) but none of them will.

Any ideas?

Does anyone know where I can get a pristine brake duct kit? I have asked all the sellers on ebay if they will sell me there "best" packaged kit in an over-carton (I don't want shipping lables or scuff marks) but none of them will.

Any ideas?

I have one but I won't sell just the box and I have a box I could send it in (I think!).

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

It's a discontinued part as far as I know - I have one coming right now from BuyFordRacing.com - I'm sure you could take a hair drier to the labels to remove them if needed. Just an idea.

Na he wanted to buy mine but my box had "GASP" labels on it!!

Maybe you could fly out to where they make the kits for Ford Racing and transport one back.

Or you could send them a reinforced box with inner padding and perhaps a kevlar wrap and ask them to put it in there.

Just ideas.

Maybe you could fly out to where they make the kits for Ford Racing and transport one back.

Or you could send them a reinforced box with inner padding and perhaps a kevlar wrap and ask them to put it in there.

I bought a FRPP 8.8" Low Profile Rear Axle Girdle and the Brake Duct kit at the same time from Buyfordracing.com and they sent both of them inside of a larger box so my brake duct kit box is primo.

Phill

Archived