TEAM SHELBY FORUM

5th Annual Wicked Nationals Car Show & Bar BQ Sat August 4th!

mywickedshelby

Ok, here we go again......the 5th Annual Wicked Nationals!

Join us for a day of great food, friends, music and of course tons of Mustangs and Shelbys at the best backyard car show and bar bq of the year.

Goodie Bags for all Car Show entries

Dash Plaques for All attendees

1st & 2nd Place Trophies by Peer Judging

Best in Show Trophy choosen by Mrs. Wicked

And a FEAST of food and drink for all to enjoy.

$10.00 registration fee for each car

Come out and Join us for a Great Day of Fun.

FAMILY and KID Friendly..............OF COURSE!

PLEASE Bring your car show chairs.

FEEL FREE to bring a dessert for everyone to enjoy!

PLEASE RSVP to: mbsings4u@msn.com

We are honored to say TS members from 8 States attended last year and drove from as far as Georgia!

All monies raised will benefit the Terlingua Preservation Society!

see the link for more details----

http://www.terlingua...eficiaries.html

Hope you can join us in Clifton New Jersey for some great Mustang & Shelby Family Fun!

Wicked, sorry I won't be able to make it as 8/4 falls on a weekend when I'm coming off one trip (the Indy Super Weekend), and leaving for another (family vacation), so I need the time at home. I think the same thing happened to me last year. One of these days I'll get there again I hope! I also hope everyone has a great time! Good seeing you at Carlisle, by the way, even if for a brief time.

Definitely want to try and make it down. Aug 4th is my mother's birthday so I need to do some sweet talking and convice her Sunday afternoon is a better day to celebrate! Is there a RSVP date? I'm not one to wait until the last minute to RSVP just don't want to throw in any wrenches!

Definitely want to try and make it down. Aug 4th is my mother's birthday so I need to do some sweet talking and convice her Sunday afternoon is a better day to celebrate! Is there a RSVP date? I'm not one to wait until the last minute to RSVP just don't want to throw in any wrenches!

RSVP final date is July 15th!

Hope you can make it down!

I remember what you said at the bar in the Radisson: "Former award winners are EXPECTED to attend!"

Working on flights as I write this post, Michael.

Doing my best to pry Lauren away from her new job.

Count us both in!

-QC

• 3 weeks later...

hello everyone......getting ready to finalize my head count for this years party......if anyone is planning on attending and has not sent their RSVP.....

Please do so today........mbsings4u(at)msndotcom

looking forward to having you all ovber for another great show........see you on Aug 4th at noon!

• 3 weeks later...

Once again Michael I must thank you and Dale for a great day! I met some more great people and reaquainted myself with others. Hopefully we can continue our "family gatherings" and who know's someone may even have a pig roast again some year. :salute:

Had a great time. Nice to meet everyone and put a face with the name, now hope I can remember everyone.

Thanks Michael & Dale, look forward to seeing you again.

Michael and Dale,

I had a fabulous time yesterday. Being a new member it was great being able to put a face to a name and once again, everyone was so inviting. Looking forward to more events in the future!

Thanks,

Matt

Once again Michael I must thank you and Dale for a great day! I met some more great people and reaquainted myself with others. Hopefully we can continue our "family gatherings" and who know's someone may even have a pig roast again some year. :salute:

Thanks Doug......its always a pleasure to have and Sandarellla here.......as well as everyone else.

thanks to you both and ALL the early arrivers for their helping hands so I could tend to some urgent family business. :rockon:

Dale and I love hosting this shindig and we are already busy planning a bigger and better event for next year!

Wicked Nationals.......1st Saturday on August every year......mark it down......join us next year!

thank you again to everyone for coming down to Clifton and sharing an afternoon together with great friends and hopefully some very tasty food!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks again to everyone who came out to my show......Mass, CT, NY, NJ, PA, MD......even all the way from Georgia and Illinois......we all had a great day......

here are pics of this years winners....and some other highlights........already looking forward to next years show....see you all on Saturday August 3rd 2013

for the 6th Annual Wicked Nationals!

L1140214.jpg

L1140211.jpg

L1140207.jpg

L1140205.jpg

L1140199.jpg

L1140196.jpg

L1140195.jpg

L1140194.jpg

L1140192.jpg

Archived