TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NORCAL SAAC / VMOA CAR SHOW

Kevin Patten

The 35th annual Vintage Mustang Owners Association and Northern California Shelby American Automotive Club Car Show is on June 16th at De Anza College in Cupertino. This has always been a good car show that usually has over 200 cars. I believe it goes from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM and in the past they have had a " Best Exhaust Sound " award which is fun to hear.

The 35th annual Vintage Mustang Owners Association and Northern California Shelby American Automotive Club Car Show is on June 16th at De Anza College in Cupertino. This has always been a good car show that usually has over 200 cars. I believe it goes from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM and in the past they have had a " Best Exhaust Sound " award which is fun to hear.

I will be there. Yes you are right it is a great show. Will be coming from Monterey area with 2 other Shelby's.

Already paid weeks ago....I'm in the all gt350 Tirbute Class....See you there.....Larry....

\

To bad we couldnt cruise up there together but it is better for us to go Hwy17 to get there than go up Hwy101. What did you have that special Tribute Class made up so you could win another trophy?haha. See you there.

\

To bad we couldnt cruise up there together but it is better for us to go Hwy17 to get there than go up Hwy101. What did you have that special Tribute Class made up so you could win another trophy?haha. See you there.

LOL....3rd year that I've shown in that class....I love my car...

I'm bringing the '68KR

Change of plans...heading up to the Sierras with the family on Friday for the weekend...

Tom,

That's OK. I'll take your 68KR to the show... :drool:

Have a great time in the Sierras! It will be good practice for the Alps next month... :shoppingcart_:

Archived