TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50th Anniversary Fender Stripes

ShelbyKR664

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong,but I think the only ones that got that goodie bag were the ones that did the poker run. I pre registered in march and when I went to pick my things up at carlisle they diidn't even fill in the blanks on the certificates like they did in prior years. I will pay for stripes if they are available.

Strips will be available soon awaiting approval from SA they are very protective over their logos. Thanks for your patient

Please let me know when these are available ..... thanks and they look awesome !!!

I have a set of door numbers and the 50th anniversary fender stripes if anyone is interested. I got my goody bag at Carlisle but decided not to put the stickers on. The number on my door decal is 130. These were never installed. The fender stripe is now well known and the door decal is exactly like jerseygator's except for the number of course. PM me if interested.

I also have the 2012 Shelby Collectibles Super Snake (White with gold stripes) 1:18 model that came in the bag. I don't collect models, so I would part with that also.

I have a set of door numbers and the 50th anniversary fender stripes if anyone is interested. I got my goody bag at Carlisle but decided not to put the stickers on. The number on my door decal is 130. These were never installed. The fender stripe is now well known and the door decal is exactly like jerseygator's except for the number of course. PM me if interested.

PM sent

I could be wrong,but I think the only ones that got that goodie bag were the ones that did the poker run. I pre registered in march and when I went to pick my things up at carlisle they diidn't even fill in the blanks on the certificates like they did in prior years. I will pay for stripes if they are available.

No, that's not true...not sure what happened with your registration but you should have received everything...

I paid for my GT500 and my CS6 and didn't attend anything but the Carlisle event and received two goodie bags exactly as ordered one black , and one white to match the vehicles and received two dicast 50th anniversary cars one black and one white and all the stripes, badges, literature etc.....only issue I had was a set of faulty 50th stripes...one set installed perfectly on my GT500 the second set for the CS6 just would not apply on the bottom no matter how many times we tried and they are still on the paper in the trunk of the car so yes...I also need another set of these.

Thanks SHELBYCS6, I wasn't sure. I also e-mailed john but didn't hear back yet. Like I said before, this is the first year that they didn't even fill in the spaces on the registrations. I guess we must wait and see. Ed

• 2 weeks later...

Archived