TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For sale, 2013 GT500, clean allocation

EricUSMC

Hello all. My dealership, located in NW Ohio has one allocation left for a 2013 Shelby GT500. This is a clean, unbuilt allocation. You can get exactly what you want. Looking at a SEP/OCT arrival date, possibly sooner if you want the Track Pack. We will work with any buyer and can possibly arrange for a delivery to a local dealer. Anyone interested, please contact me for details. Here is my email

erickistlerford@gmail.com

And a link to my dealership

http://kistlerford.com/

We have been in business for 50 yrs. We are a large dealership and were lucky enough to get 2 allocations. We have already delivered the first.

Currently at $1250 ADM. Well below the $5k-$10k I am seeing/hearing about at other dealers. Whoever gives us a deposit first, gets the car. No games, we will not sell it out from under you once the order is placed.

Currently at $1250 ADM.

Uh oh. You better stand back. There's a shit storm about to hit and you're gonna get it all over you!

Phill

Uh oh. You better stand back. There's a shit storm about to hit and you're gonna get it all over you!

Phill

I ran into that before. I'm just a salesman, trying to sell a car. I know several dealers are charging $5k-$10k over sticker. If I can help somebody get the car they want, good. If you can get it at sticker, great. In our area, unfortunately, that is not the case. But I know we are well below what a lot of dealers are charging.

I ran into that before. I'm just a salesman, trying to sell a car. I know several dealers are charging $5k-$10k over sticker. If I can help somebody get the car they want, good. If you can get it at sticker, great. In our area, unfortunately, that is not the case. But I know we are well below what a lot of dealers are charging.

You're preachin' to the chior!

Phill

You in sales?

No, not at all.

I just understand business, business decisions and business practiceces along with your right to ask whatever the market will bare/bear.

I don't blame the DEALERSHIPS for selling cars with a ADM/ADP, I blame the consumers who prepetuate the practice. I mean after all, you ARE in business to make a profit and to maximize your profits whenever possible. In my opinion, if it weren't for people willing to pay ADM's, the practice would disappear.

It's that "gotta have it NOW", instant gratification mentality that I blame.

It's not that I see anything wrong with someone who pays a ADM, it's just that *I* won't.

To each his own, live and let live and all of that good bullshit....

I was just givin' you a heads-up in preperation for the (usual) shit-storm that occurs when someone even MENTIONS selling a car with ADM.

Phill

Thanks Phil, I appreciate it. On another forum I was called everything but a white boy, and some interesting speculation was made as to my parentage and origin! But like you said, if we did not have an over sticker offer, it wouldn't be an issue. The individual has not committed any money, and will be given a chance to better his offer if we receive a higher one. Basically, I'm just trying to make a unpleasant fact a little less so.

I was called everything but a white boy, and some interesting speculation was made as to my parentage and origin!

LMAO...That's funny, and one I've never heard before.

Phill

Bought my 07 in 08 and did not pay over sticker mabe a little less. I don't need to be the first kid on the block with one!! I will get one, but it will be on my terms. ADM fees just suck up needed mod money. when the time is right I will strike on the Snake.

I don't need to be the first kid on the block with one!!

Bingo...THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Phill

No need to pay through the nose even if you want to have one soon. It just takes patience, persistence and having a longstanding relationship with a particular dealer helps.

There's no limit upon overall production - dealers are getting "turn and earn" allocation after their initial, so many are happy to move metal rather than sitting on product at the expense of both customers and the manufacturer they're entrusted to represent within their particular geographical monopolies.

Archived