TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So....how many Shelby Enthusiasts watched

RogerS

I went to Ron and Helaina Semmlers' place in south Joysey to watch on their 10' Big Screen. Ron hooked up his computer and streamed it on the screen.

There was about 10 of us there. Helaina catered the evening and we thoroughly enjoyed listening to all of the stories from Carroll's friends.

This man has clearly left a mark on the Automotive world!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I went to Ron and Helaina Semmlers' place in south Joysey to watch on their 10' Big Screen. Ron hooked up his computer and streamed it on the screen.

There was about 10 of us there. Helaina catered the evening and we thoroughly enjoyed listening to all of the stories from Carroll's friends.

This man has clearly left a mark on the Automotive world!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

+1000 :salute:

For those of us who weren't able to watch it is there a recording we can download?

I was wondering the same thing, so I emailed Sharon E. asking her about it. That was a week ago and I haven't gotten a response.

I would be very interested as I'm sure plenty of others would be as well in obtaining a copy of the webcast.

If anyone out there knows of video of the webcast being available somewhere, please let everyone here know!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived