DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg - ouch

The rest can be found here: http://s1119.photobu...rd%20Nationals/

I will edit my Shelby Rev video tomorrow, and will upload it

Also if anyone has any High Quality video from the weekend, could i borrow some clips(special speakers, the parade on Friday, etc...), because I want to do a tribute video as side project

Looks like great weather and an even better event...................... :happy feet:

Thanks for sharing.

Yea it was perfect weather today. Like Mid to high 70's. Kinda breezy in the morning but it calm down before 10ish

Thanks for the pictures - I miss being out there this year. Ended up in Wisconson to attend Dad's H/S reunion. I was hoping someone would have some to share.

Thanks again and looking forward for more.

Raymond got a thrill out of meeting some new friends (Mark, for one) and catching up with old ones as well. He missed talking to you more Terry and tried to find Bill (blubyU). He still can't believe that the older generation really wants to include him and the other youngsters in this thing we call "car guy stuff".

As a father, I want to thank all who so readliy talk to and take the time to include the younger folks. They will continue our traditions long after we are gone. Not unlike John Luft telling us at the banquet. Carroll started this, its up to us to continue it, Great form folks.

I, for one, am proud to be a part of the Shelby experience and Team Shelby.

Ray

imagesCA5BZ81K.jpg

imagesCA5BZ81K.jpg

Here is a selection of some of the pictures I took at Carlisle

The rest can be found here: http://s1119.photobu...rd%20Nationals/

I will edit my Shelby Rev video tomorrow, and will upload it

Also if anyone has any High Quality video from the weekend, could i borrow some clips(special speakers, the parade on Friday, etc...), because I want to do a tribute video as side project

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR ALBUM!

GREAT PICTURES!

Thanks for the awesome pics. This was my eleventh year going to the Carlisle All Ford Nationals and it keeps getting better every year, but I get interested in all the nice folks and cool cars and forget to take pictures. Thanks again.

As you can see from this photo, Pete is just fine... became a celebrity for the event. (He can provide all

the details... someone has an in-car video of the incident.)

-Tom

post-12894-0-28318400-1338806890_thumb.jpg

See this thread for pics and details... :salute:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/75430-jerseygator-does-summit-point/

Archived