TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT350 5.0L Valve Coil Covers

Shelby GT350 5.0L Valve Coil Covers

Clean up your engine bay with these brand new Shelby GT350 coil covers. Made from high quality steel they are chrome plated then powder coated in either red, blue, or black wrinkle. They are a direct replacement for your plastic covers that come from Ford originally.

Z37-S11M-6067-350-2.jpg

Z37-S11M-6067-350-3.jpg

Z37-S11M-6067-350-4.jpg

Applications:

2011-2013 Mustang GT

2011-2012 Shelby GT350

Notes:

Includes gaskets.

Sold as a pair.

Release date:

New product release: 01 June 12

Made in the U.S.A.

Click here to learn more.

Is this meant as a fix for current GT350 owners with the defective ones we have now?

I hope it is not because the original look much better even though the black lettering comes off with water or any touch or rub. I was hoping they would just fix the original.

Thanks

Yes they repainted the letters and used paint sent by SA. You only need about 6 to 8 oz. I went to a local Lamborghini body shop and they were glad to do it. They used a high temp clear coat. They charged me $150.00. It was worth every penny.

• 2 weeks later...

DELETE POST

Dear "Staff",

Would you please contact me via PM. This is regarding another thread that has been locked and the offending party that caused it to be locked. I have some pertainenant information on this after receiving a PM from the person that apparently is creating multiple accounts in a effort to circumvent your ban.

I tried to PM you but there is no provision to do so on your profile page.

Robert Lane: If you can forward this information or contact me via PM, that would suffice too.

Thank you,

Phillip Pollard

Co. Springs, CO

Archived