TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mopar shows love for the GLHS

rare_ram

Yeah, I know what you mean. The first thought I had was that they couldn't even get the name right in the photo on the main page (1986 Dodge GLHS). I don't think it says "Dodge" anywhere on the body of the car.

Barry

It does have Dodge in one spot Barry...on the driver front corner of the hood....funny...mine has always had it on the passenger side...since 1986...

not trying to "one up ya" Barry..just pointing it out...probably one of the only times you've missed something on a Turbo Shelby...

PS...I wont tell no one... :stirpot:

Well then, I stand corrected ... :salute:

Your right about about the no Dodge anywhere on the outside of the car for an '87 GLHS, . That's really what you meant to say :doh: right Barry? Yeah that's it..

Ohhhhh, yeah that's it, I got the year wrong instead of the Dodge wrong.

No worries though, I've been wrong before and no doubt will be again, it's not something I try for, just something that happens .. :drop:

• 1 year later...

87 shelby stripped the car of all dodge symbols but the pentastar because the last 1000 charger cars were bought off of Chrysler by Mr shelby where they were all sent to whittier ca to the shelby plant.they were all modified there and sold as select shelby autos not dodge! and only at select dealerships.

Archived