TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tune = 50hp and 50Tq

bumplime

Evolution has A vid posted online. 93 octane. Tuned by John Lund.

Pretty sweet that just a tune is doing that. Not sure how the car will react to a different intake or what size pulley someone will squeeze on ....anxiously waiting to see though

Dyno Number's don't tell the whole story and can be very misleading. Bumping up the timing a little might get you 20 or so additional hp but I'd like to know what was done to net an additional 50 rwhp besides adding a little timing. I hope it wasn't turning off Cat protection....just sayin. Oh and I also wonder if the MAF transfer curve was altered....hope not. Just a couple of questions I would ask before deciding on any aftermarket tune especially with this car and with the factory exhaust.

All of this is making me want to sell my 2012 more and more (take less money for it). Imagine have a car that would actually hook up and use the HP! Got to love the software on the 2013!

.....I'd like to know what was done to net an additional 50 rwhp besides adding a little timing...

.....I hope it wasn't turning off Cat protection...

.....I also wonder if the MAF transfer curve was altered...

....hope not...

Judging from the recent "Tune" thread and the tuner mentioned, I'd have to say all of the above were done.

And the exahust valve protection removed too....As with all SCT trained tuners.

Phill

I didn't see any A/F ratio numbers. I remember on my car, someone, not mentioning names, added more fuel and timing to gain about 15HP. This really fouled out my plugs and made the car run like crap. I think they need to come out and say what was done to get those numbers.

yea we are all waiting to see what exactly they did to the car...they are saying "boost only" but not sure what that means. car has a nice set of skinnies and slicks. Its great for sure...but I think they are keeping the whole thing mum for a while since its for 5.0 mag, so who knows

I remember on my car, someone, not mentioning names,

No need to mention names, I'll bet I can guess in 1 try...2 max.

Phill

Archived