TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebony-Red Strip Package Order Code HELP!

tervin

I will be placing the order for my 2008 Shelby GT500 Monday! Can anyone please provide the "Order Code" for the Ebony-Red Stripe option??

Can't wait to get the order in as they say!!!

Thanks, Tom in Ohio :banana piano:

Body Code: T88

+

Order Code: 820A

+

Order Codes: 54R + 31S + D95

Black Color: UA

I will be placing the order for my 2008 Shelby GT500 Monday! Can anyone please provide the "Order Code" for the Ebony-Red Stripe option??

Tom,

There is a link to the 2008 order guide on the home "news" page in the right hand column. The Red Stripe order guide is available there for you.

OR, ShelbyDude can get it for you.. :hysterical:

everything I've read indicated the option is for the 07MY only. Even the news release states production will begin on 7MAY and last for about five weeks till the end of the 07MY run.

everything I've read indicated the option is for the 07MY only. Even the news release states production will begin on 7MAY and last for about five weeks till the end of the 07MY run.

Correct! I missed that in his post that he was ordering a 2008. This option is only available on the 2007 which will be built during the last 5 weeks of the 2007 production.

Archived