TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Silver or Gray 2013

dont get silver its plain. They should get rid of silver as a color option on cars. Go sterling grey with black stripes. Looks good with both wheels

lol....Oh I can't do the "lol"...that's yours....

lol....Oh I can't do the "lol"...that's yours....

:D

I keed I keed. I saw a silver mustang that I thought looked awesome. It had black stripes and black fuel door,window louver, and such. It had random places painted black which would only look good on silver.

:D

I keed I keed. I saw a silver mustang that I thought looked awesome. It had black stripes and black fuel door,window louver, and such. It had random places painted black which would only look good on silver.

I was real unsure if I would like the silver...but I do.

I am getting silver. There are too many sterling gray ones being produced and not many silver ones. That would make silver more rare than most any color. So far, I have seen a lot of black, blue and gray. There are a few red ones that I have seen but rarely do you see a silver one. I appreciate the comments though and it is your opinion and your taste in colors. Mine just happens to differ.

That would make silver more rare than most any color

If you are using rarity as your guide to choosing the color, I am assuming that you see this as an investment. If that is the case, I hope you are planing on keeping the car for 20-30 years.

Get the color that appeals to you, not the one you think will be worth more in the distant future. Chances are you will have to sell it long before it is ever worth more than you paid for it. Investments are very rarely fun to own.

If you are using rarity as your guide to choosing the color, I am assuming that you see this as an investment. If that is the case, I hope you are planing on keeping the car for 20-30 years.

Get the color that appeals to you, not the one you think will be worth more in the distant future. Chances are you will have to sell it long before it is ever worth more than you paid for it. Investments are very rarely fun to own.

I chose the color before I knew it was going to be rarer. I like the color with the black stripes. I think it would set off the black on the car better. Plus I plan on keeping this car for a long time.

I chose the color before I knew it was going to be rarer. I like the color with the black stripes. I think it would set off the black on the car better. Plus I plan on keeping this car for a long time.

I'd get the candy red or deep impact blue if I were you if you are going to keep the car for a long time. If you ever plan to sell those 2 colors will have the most demand from collecters or anyone whose going to spend money on them. For FGTs the reds and yellows and orange are the most popular colors now. I always see the blues and silvers sitting

I am getting silver. There are too many sterling gray ones being produced and not many silver ones. That would make silver more rare than most any color. So far, I have seen a lot of black, blue and gray. There are a few red ones that I have seen but rarely do you see a silver one. I appreciate the comments though and it is your opinion and your taste in colors. Mine just happens to differ.

Good choice...IMO happy%20feet.gif:headspin:

My window sticker showed up today. It has a blend date of the 17th and will be delivered convoy (truck) instead of rail. That means I should see it show up soon after being produced. I may see it next weekend if I am lucky. :happy feet: :bandance: :rockon:

:worship: Ford........

They should have stayed with Vapor...Just love that color.

I just looked at a new Sterling Gray Metallic 2013 GT500 at a local dealership today. It has the black OTT stripes, SVTPP, Nav, Shaker 1000 Pro and a car cover. They just got it in yesterday and is not a sold car.

Window Sticker I didn't see an ADM sticker on the car, but that doesn't mean they're not going to charge one. It is in San Luis Obispo County, California.

P7120083.jpg

Black with stripe delete !!! The problem with dark grey is it looks great on sunny days but boring as hell on over cast days. The paint looks dull with out the sun reflecting off it.

• 9 months later...

Got the Gray with Red stripes last night, and while gray sometimes looks a little boring the red POPS even at night it looks great. My other choice was Ruby Red or White and Red, but to be honest most all the colors on this car look good, I just do not see a bad one in the bunch. You could go white stripe delete and dark the windows change wheels and it would be stellar. I like the Black w/red, looks evil. Even GB, as its looks racey. Damn I need one in each color, Honey you will need a second job.

Archived