TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Silver or Gray 2013

I ordered the sterling gray with the black stripes. I still haven't seen one. In all these cars on the videos you never see the gray. Anybody have a link to a gray '13 Shelby?

Look in the link above. It is a few pages into that thread.

I think the silver will stand out do too the brightness better than the gray,,,,

I think you might be right. I ordered the sterling gray and seeing it among those other colors it definitely doesn't stand out. My order is still processing but I'm not sure if I can change the color at this point. I also think that the wheels don't look as good against the gray. Hopefully it looks better in person :)

NOT trying to hijack the thread, but what happened to VAPOR? It was a blend of both ingot and sterling, and changed colors depending on the way the sun hit it. Just asking why...

It was a 2 year color offered in 08 and 09. It was a popular color since it was offered on practically every Ford car.

I think you might be right. I ordered the sterling gray and seeing it among those other colors it definitely doesn't stand out. My order is still processing but I'm not sure if I can change the color at this point. I also think that the wheels don't look as good against the gray. Hopefully it looks better in person :)

If Ford has not accepted the order, your dealer should be able to change anything on it you want. After they accept the order, it is locked in for production.

All you have to do is look up a previous year and look at that color and it will give you an idea what it might look like. If you start changing your order, you order will be cancelled and have to be reordered and you will go too the bottom again!

silver & gray will both look sweet, but I wouldnt change your color choice. The gray/black stripes looks hottt, especially with the darker svtp wheels.

Nice how they quickly skipped past the ADM sticker....................DICKS!!!

If you look at Rivertown Ford's website - they are asking $72,500 - does not even have the electronics pack. These guys deserve to sit on this one for at least a year. Nothing but greed.

If you look at Rivertown Ford's website - they are asking $72,500 - does not even have the electronics pack. These guys deserve to sit on this one for at least a year. Nothing but greed.

Almost sounds like 2007 all over again.

• 1 month later...

Archived