TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New member in the Northeast

email4matt

Hello fellow Shelby enthusiasts! I am new the forum, and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matt, and I'm from Lancaster PA. I recently fulfilled a lifelong dream and purchased my first Shelby Mustang. It's an '08 Shelby GT Convertible. Lovingly handled only 6k miles by the previous owner, I am now the proud second owner. I've owned Shelby Daytonas, and three previous Mustangs ('66, '84 GT, and '86 LX), but finally was able to put it all together!

I will be perusing the forums, and learning as much as I can from all of you. If there are any meets or get-togethers coming up, maybe I can meet some of you as well.

Thanks!

Welcome. Congrats on your purchase. I have only had my 07 since August of 2011.

I am technically in South Atlantic but their focus seems to Fla.

NE seems to be where its happening for me locally.

Check out the other forums for detail stuff on the Shelby GT.

Hope to see you.

Jim :yahoo:

I work until 8am Saturday morning, but I may try to make it up Saturday or Sunday. I will read up on the site and see if there is any way I can participate in the event if I only arrive Saturday mid-morning to help with the record!

Welcome! The big meet is fast approaching and you are nearby - The Shelby American 50th East. See the threads in the Regional Groups / Northeast section!!

Archived