TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 with Alcantra seats

Ian9614

Do any of you have/have info on 2009 GT 500's with Alcantra in the seat inserts? I bought my car used, but the seats 'look' to be original or a high quality upgrade. All of the pics I have seen of cars with red inserts are with the standard preforated glossy red leather. Also, if I remember correctly, the red insert seat cars had matching red door inserts as well. Mine is all black. Please help! Would like to know the origin of these and/or how many cars came this way. It is an all option car.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the comments. I was really happen with the results. Total costs for the leather and labor of the 4 seats and door panels was around $1200 - $1300. The work was fast - took about a week and i think I had to leave the car for 1 day while they worked on the driver seat. Never left the car over night. Of course I live about 20 mins away. The boot was done by Redline http://www.redlinegoods.com/shiftboot.php but the shop could have made one for me too. The boot had already been ordered was just just waiting to be installed.

The shop is in Santa Fe Springs, CA. They are called Santana Upholstery (562- 941-5830) and they are a very small shop. FYI, they speak a little english (mostly spanish) but enough english that you can communicate with them and they will do a kick ass job!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Rene

562-355-5798 (cell)

Archived