TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can there be Shelbys without Shel?

sudden

Yes they still make Corvettes, Ferrari's, etc...but they weren't personalized / blessed by someone. That's why they haven't stopped making the Mustang...they never have, but they have stopped making the Shelby version before, and I think that they may stop after 2014.

Not sure if the argument is valid as far as Ferrari is concerned. Enzo Ferrari's story has a lot in common with Carroll Shelby's. Their path was not identical, but still relatively similar. Both raced cars, managed racing teams, built race cars as well as production vehicles that were sought after by enthusiats, and even died almost the same age (Enzo Ferrari was 90). I would that say Ferraris indeed had Enzo's blessing until his death in 1988.

I believe that there can be a bright future for SAI without Mr Shelby, provided that the people that run the company remain focused and deliver products that stay true to the Shelby brand and appeal both to current fans and future generations of car enthusiats.

YES! ITS UP TO US TO KEEP SHELBY AMERICAN AROUND. ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD THE SHELBY GOSPEL TO HELP SA OUT! I KNOW I DO AND ALWAYS WILL! SO SA, I GOT YOUR BACK OUT HERE IN SO CAL!

Archived